Thursday, March 25, 2010

PaD - Identical

I saw a bottle which is same as mine when I passed by Mr. fruit seller's stall which is located outside my college.
~Madagascar~

It's common if you find that someone carry the same bottle with you if you are using those kind of colorful transparent Felton bottles but mine is special - got monkey's equation somemore.
(refer to the previous post)

Do you believe in destiny?
茫茫瓶海中,
它们竟然相遇了...

I have to write in Chinese.
It sounds more sentimental that way.
Some words just can't be replaced.

It's the only picture I was able to capture because I wanted the uncle to be in it but the uncle was too busy with his business.

What if one day I meet someone who looks exactly same like me?
I heard from somewhere that there are 7 other people who looks exactly like you around the globe and if you meet with one of them one day, both of you would be in great trouble.

Curious.
I still wanna meet them though.

No comments: