Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I donno what I want

But I clearly know what I don't want.

I'm sicked with this opening line: HOW ARE YOU?

Yes I truly understand that people are being polite to me,
people might mean it when they said it - they might really want to know how I am doing.

Nevertheless, I feel sick with it.

Can't you guys just come out with some more bombastic opening line?
Yes, I don't know what I want you to come out with,

BUT!!!

'HOW ARE YOU?' is simply too boring.
Please please please, do not greet me with 'how are you?'


I'm okay with 最近怎样啊?
In fact, I feel warm when my friends greet me in this way - especially when they are doing it face to face.

But no.. please don't say 'how are you'.
It sounds dry, insincere, conventional - it sounds so formal I don't like it.


I don't mind if you start with 'yo, woi, hey(try to avoid this, but yea, still better than how are you), wei, wassup, sup, how's your day, what did you do today, what are you wearing now, etc.etc.'

Or just go straight to whatever you wish to say.
It may sound rude but I hate things to be same all the time.

Please don't say 'how are you.'

Thank you very much.

No comments: