Friday, July 30, 2010

Ageing

Aside from the usual daily skincare regime, I think I have to splash more chemical stuff onto my face already.
1, 2, 3.
3 fine lines.
At the corner of my eye.
Yes yes by all means scroll up and you will be able to see it.

Apparently, winking is an expression only fit for girls who are 20 and below.

I shall start using my mom's anti-aging skincare product which I previously thought was too greasy.

Aging.

I feel that it's coming nearer and will in no way go further.

Legend has it, Cleopatra, the Queen of Egpyt indulged in milk bath to preserve youth.
Rumor has it, Elizabeth Bathory the blood countess murdered the young virgins, drained their bloods and bath in it.
Chu Hsi, the queen of China is rather normal compared to the two abovementioned women. She used pearl powder.

So troublesome.

I consider myself a hardworking skin carer.
I have been religiously following the 3-step skincare regime - cleanser, toner, moisturiser.
I have been using facial mask on... eh.. I seldom use a mask.
I have been...

None.

Alright, I deserve those fine lines.

Aiyah.

Those are only wrinkles anyway.
It's not the end of the world.

I would rather spend more time reading than to crack my head to smooth those wrinkles.

Back to my book. Buai.

Oh by the way chocolate carries anti-oxidant agent right?

Back to my book and chocolate. Buai.

No comments: