Sunday, July 18, 2010

Perth: It's time for day 4

Heh heh heh.
Hello people~It's been so long since you saw me here yea?
A big hello to you!

Cut the crap.

Day 4 was a delightful day.

Why? What contributed to the yeppiness?
Yes you have guessed it.

The usual predictable Chung Shang Hui fashion - food it is!!

Look!!
See what you could name here.
Mushroom. ✔
Beef. ✔
Tomato. ✔
Capsicum. ✔
Pumpkin. ✔
Sausages. ✔
Deeng deeng deeng!
You guys got it alright eee so smart one cube of Cadbury for you nah~♥
And some unseen garlic bread and Japanese salad.

Okay now you imagine this - half stick of butter to be sizzling melted on the foil,
put in all the heavily marinated meat and fresh veggie,
butter then be absorbed into the food by heat...
mmm....Please do say me ulu I really haven't had barbequed food for lunch in Malaysia.
Neither would I be in the park barbequeing food in the noon in Malaysia. Siao a?

Their public barbeque stove is really great~~
Charcoal is not required at all - all you need to do is to push a button, put the foil then food on the stove and voila!! Gratifying grillicious juicy food =D

Hey this is aunty Lucy, aunty of my brother's friend, Yvonne.Serious chef.
She made awesome salad - it tasted 90% near to those served with the Zanmai dressing.
Life, how great could that be...

Look at this series of pictures. While Yvonne and her aunty were busy preparing food, the Chung family were doing their own stuff relatively.Bwahaha my sis's expression. Happily waiting for food.And those appetizing food did not only attract us human, it brought along some crows too.
Hence my dad made this to scare the crow off.
=.= his version of scarecrow - which was not working at all.
*pokes dad* failed!!!

Anyway after we have our tummy filled, we headed to do something really... how should I put it... pleasurable.

Yes la I know I sound like some diva if I say so but in Malaysia, I try as much as I could to stay outdoor. I am that kind of girl who would rather wake up early to jog than to expose under the sun. I am afraid of UV ray and we had to stay under the sun for hours - to carry out some sadistic activity.

Yesh, we went fishing.
Hurting someone else for self pleasure?
Erm... Okay.

Anyhow, I tried too, since aunty Lucy was pretty enthusiastic about that.Very well prepared.

Okay. So I was there, sitting by the jetty, under the sun, waiting for the fish to be hurt.

Eh actually I am not that sacred I just didn't want to see them getting hurt.
Raw pink salmon is always my fav.

I have no idea what's so interesting about fishing.

What I was looking at most of the time.
Really regret of not bringing the book.

When I looked down I saw this.

When I looked to the right I saw this.When I looked to the left I saw this.
Hi sis.
Eee would you just look at those clouds?
Looks fake ain't it??

Then I looked around again.
Whoa same stuff.

Sitting still for few hours.
How peaceful.

But I still want my books T.T

Anyway three of us got bored after some time and we left our rod by the jetty and went to see pelicans.

What? Cannot?
I have not seen any wild pelicans in such proximity!
I was glad I could be that near to the pelican!

And my brother was managed to get nearer.
and nearer...
Yoh how can it be so near of course I felt mentally imbalanced because he could get nearer so I requested to have another picture too!Yay this time I'm nearer.
Look at that bird's expression.
I could somehow feel that it's looking down on me.
It has started to feel all impatient and I could imagine it thinking oi what's wrong with you human? lu okay boh? take pictures only. take take take.

Yvonne felt mentally imbalanced like me when she saw us taking pictures with the pelicans hence she wanted a picture too!!
Okay kidding Yvonne isn't really much of drama queen like I am.

Then, more pelicans landed.I think they too felt mentally imbalanced because they saw their friend having such proximity with us human and they wanted to feel the same too.

Too bad.
We felt bored and those which landed later got ignored.

Whoot! Someone was still fishing with all his patience while his children were fooling around.

When I lost interest on the birds and the fish, I went jogging.
Nah now that is something =DHey doesn't this look like those kind of path that your hypnotist would ask you to imagine?
A long infinity path which is lined with greens, what do you see next? yadda yadda

I had not shed a single sweat ever since I reached Perth.
Despite that I jogged vigorously, I still remained cool and clean.
Eesh not likey.

=.=|||||||||
So Perth-ians if you use this emoticon I know that you are lying already.

Anyway!

It was already 4pm+ when I had done jogging.

Since aunty Lucy and Yvonne were so nice we felt uber thankful for the bbq lunch so we decided to treat them dinner.yo who's the spoiler?

Little Caesars Pizzeria we went ☻
I think the shop owner named the restaurant after himself.
He has curly hairs and really bears some resemblance with Julius Caesar.
I didn't take a picture of him la I don't want him to feel perasan.

3-tiers of pizzas =D
I forgotten what we ordered.
Well I did keep a copy of the menu (hello it's just half a A4 paper, not a proper menu as seen in most of the restaurant per se) for blogging purpose but it is no where to be seen now.

You see la this day is meant for me.
It's all about goodie foodie wokay?

Awesome day we had.

Wokay shall end this post with the faces of the Chungs'. (sound like onion in cantonese)






Swollen eyes. We caught 6 episodes of Hong Kong drama consecutively till 3.30am the night before.

No comments: