Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Lomo @ tuk tuk chiang

So I went for this charity dinner.
Spending the whole night eating and eating and eating. Oh and, I brought along my land law short notes - but didn't really get to read cause those tuk tuk chiang are too interesting.
No la. They were pretty noisy - live, you know? Have you seen live tuk tuk chiang?
I often watch it on the tv but live...
Okayla quite interesting la. Quite cute la.
I would somehow prefer some western plays.

So the story goes like this -
My dad and me didn't get to go together because he still had to work before the dinner,
and hence the company driver would send him there.
Ironically, being a very smart driver who is not a local, he got lost in the Petaling Street area - somewhere which me, the direction blind is most familiar with in KL- for freaking 20 minutes.
So I waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and waited and decided not to waste time is waiting.
Hence. Spotted this unnatural thing and taken the picture.

If you can spot the same thing, I promise I will treat you dinner wakaka. Not very easy to find you know.
Clue: Somewhere in the heart of the ci
And... my legs.

And... here.. the wonder of self-timer.
Walao eh I was so afraid that the camera would be grabbed by those who sit at the mamak around. But... I HAVE TO take some pictures of mine in cheongsam. Not that because I am vain. It's just simply... I afraid that I will gain weight again and can't fit into the cheongsam anymore so yea.. just take some pictures while I wasbe able to squeeze myself into it.

Plus plus plus, a camera is meant to be used.
Last but not least, I know you guys miss me.
Hence here you go, my very elegant Cheongsam look(ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem) =.= stupidnye. I guess I have lose the ability to pose properly. Or express properly to be exact.

Actually they weren't taken by lomo camera. I'm too stingy to buy one. It's just some heavily photoshopped lomofied digital pictures. Come la let's try it together. Tutorial here.

And actually the effect of lomography somehow makes me feel very uneasy. I don't know why. It's hard to be explained. Just not comfortable looking at those very unnatural effect by this C41 chemicals. Yeerrr.