Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Ultimate kiamsiapness

I am super stingy.

I'm born to be stingy. Afterall I'm a Virgo.

(okayla has nothing to do with that. Am not that superstitious lar I don't really believe in horoscope because Virgo suppose to be a hygiene freak but sad enough I'm notlalalalalalalalala)

Anyway.

Went to Leisure Mall yesterday.

The parking rate, as usual, first 4 hours RM1, then RM2 for each hour.

And...
Take a look at the time. ( layzee to draw a red circle... layzee to open photoshop..)

Entry at 12:48
Exit at 16: 49

So it's RM3.00. Because I was in the mall for 4 hours and 1 minute.

Ngo deng.

I thought I could make it sigh....
Freaking RM2!!! For only 1 minute...

Well yea I don't mind spending RM 2 on a glass of carrot milk, or 2 packs of melons, or 2 glasses of barley, a melting gold pao, few packets of Cloud 9, 135ml of mixed berry yogurt, etc. etc...

But... 1 minute...

Duiz I should have hang in the mall longer.

RM2 is just too expensive for 1 minute.

Should have been there for another 58 minutes.

yerrr yerr yerrr yerrr yerrr....

4 comments:

kwik way loader said...

sure, why not!

john deere excavator said...

not bad.

april said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
april said...

wei....u actually went to check on the timing gar? i just pay whatever shit that was told by the machine~ wakaakaka..at least that will make me feel better for wastin 2bucks on one minute. NOnsense