Friday, October 31, 2008

老师, 你肥了!!

(translation: 'Teacher you have gained weight!!!!!!!')*me took deep breath,
give her that nice-teacher-smile, *
'Do your work la... talk so much...'

真的, 你还肥过我妈妈l咯!!!!
(translation: 'Really, you are than my mommy lorr !!')

*me showing her this -.- expression. But she didn't see it. Cause she was doing her work*
'Harrr... do your work la... talk talk talk'

*she poked my tummy*
真的leh..... 这里...
(translation: really...... this part.....)

*me gave her this look -.-, and she saw it this time*

*she kept on giggling*

and....

*me...... TICKLE!!!!!!!!!!*

Haha... you see... why I love my job...

Kids are so cute...

2 comments:

phestay said...

replica bags blog gucci replica i7s27z7t70 replica bags china free shipping This Site i0v62p3f06 replica ysl replica bags delhi u5n87d0t48 7a replica bags wholesale replica hermes g0w21t3d79 replica bags manila

Anonymous said...

off white nike
hermes bag
off white outlet
kd shoes
off white nike
jordan shoes
golden goose sneakers
supreme clothing
fear of god essentials
bape hoodie