Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yay first time in my life

It's ironic. Again.

Nay this irony is not about relationship as I have mentioned in the earlier posts.

Let me tell you my story.

Due to my stinginess, I used to park my car at the Stadium Merdeka parking area.

During day time, they charge us 3 bucks per entry (as compared to 5 bucks for some safer and nearer area) while after 6, we are entitled to enter for free.

Alright. I have done the math.

If I choose to park at the cheap parking area everytime, I could save up to RM10 per week,
which is RM40 per month,
which is RM360 for the whole sem,
which is RM1080 for the whole course.

Sigh. That's why.

It sailed on smoothly for a good two years.
It indicates that I have saved up RM720+- for these 2 years.
28 pieces of Sungei Wang dresses.
120 sets of McValue meals.
180 pieces of cupcakes from Cupcake chics.
So and so forth.
Not a bad thing.

So I walked to the parking area with a really relaxed mood as usual, secretly felt thankful that the lecturer let us go off before 9pm so that I could catch the last episode of the Moon Renaissance.
April Leng Leng was with me too as she too, wanted to catch that Hong Kong soup drama and I thought that it would be late if she were to take a bus, hence I offered to send her back.

Anyway. That's not the point.

As I walked to the car, I saw an artistically smashed window at driver side of the car.

I was surprisingly calm. I thought it was the normal window-smashing case - with the purpose just to steal the coins in the car.
Yes thank you for the few cents left.

As if nothing had happened, I opened the door, tried to start the ignition, and it didn't work.
It was when I started to feel worry.
I moved my sight to the bonnet.
It was not entirely closed.
I lifted up the bonnet, found that something was missing.
What was that something?
It was dark there.

I am a machinery dummy. I know nothing about those black metals.

Then April suggested that it was the battery.
And I was like... Yea... It must be the battery.

I could have just take a cab or a bus and go home.
But hey... I can't just leave my car there right?

And damn, my phone is short of credit (as usual too. Yes. Should change to a postpaid plan).

Luckily April was there.

I called my neighbour, Uncle Tan who never refuse to give us a hand whenever we need a man to fix our household matters.

As expected, he promised to come, together with the battery and some tools.

I knew that he would.

Feeling sorry for April, who walked all the way to the parking area and witnessed only the crashed window, I asked her to go back first, and which, she did.

The next thing I did was to reload my phone, and walked to the parking area, and waited.

It was dark.
I looked around, and saw another pile of shattered glass.

Oh, I'm not alone. I thought.

And oh, there's the 3rd pile. And 4th. And 5th. And I lost count.


It's ironic, as I pointed out above.

The police station is just around.
Neh. There.

It's just within 1 minute of walking distance.
Perhaps 30 seconds, if you were running.

And the irony doesn't end.

I saw the stick, which was suspected to be the tool to smash the window, near my car.

Ah, I was the last victim.

And no, the irony still continues.

I looked at the clock.

8.45p.m. Well. That bugger had my battery stolen at that time.
My class supposed to end at 8.30p.m.
The lecturer extended 15 minutes.
So if it were to end at 8.30p.m., I might see that bugger.
And some people regard the extension of my class as lucky,
because the case would have been worse if I were to see that bastard.
Well...

Anyway,
I wanted to take clearer pictures of the smashed window today but my neighbour has sent it to be fixed while I wasn't at home.

Thank you uncle~~

Oh. I can see wings on that 5 pieces of RM100 notes.

1 comment:

April said...

if the class really ended at 830pm, no worry, we make a great karate team.

about that 5pieces of flying notes of hundred... jit on suen pin..
love you leng leng bitch.