Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Damp.Damn

This monsoon downpour has seriously dampen my mood. Hate it especially when driving.

But this is not what I meant.

Apparently I didn't close my female-teacher-type-of-Tupperware bottle tightly, ended up with leaks, which subsequently made everything in my bag wet - my notes, my plastic-wrapped text book (thanks to the cover, and my effort), my denim stationery bag, handphone, and not forgetting my camera.

I didn't realize that my camera was dampen with my drinking water until I contemplated to take the pic of the McD's Happy Meal toy car which was put on the platform without the lecturer's knowledge. My camera couldn't even be turned off!!! Arr!! H2O could be my best friend and my worst enemy at the same time. Damn it.

Backed home. I charged it and tried again. Thank god. My camera still works.

But... Arthur's Sony Ericsson is failed to be charged though I have tried to dry the phone off with hairdryer.

I have got no phone to use now cause my previous Nokia cannot be turned off due to the countless and careless droppings.

...damn the damp...

4 comments:

david santos said...

NURIN JAZLIN
MURDERED. 9 YEARS OLD. WHY? ARE WE HUMAN?
.
TO AVOID SUCH A TRAGEDY HAPPENING AGAIN, AND FOR THE SALVATION OF OUR CHILDREN, WE ARE DOING A WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN, DISPLAYING THE IMAGE OF NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN IN BLOGS ALL OVER THE WORLD ON 25TH APRIL 2008. LET'S NOT FORGET NURIN JAZLIN.
.
UNTUK MENGELAK TRAGEDI SAMA BERULANG KEMBALI, DAN DEMI KESELAMATAN ANAK-ANAK KITA, KAMI SEDANG MENGANJURKAN KEMPEN KE SELURUH DUNIA, MEMAPARKAN GAMBAR NURIN JAZLIN JAZIMIN DI BLOG-BLOG DI SELURUH DUNIA PADA 25 APRIL 2008. JANGANLAH KITA MELUPAKAN NURIN JAZLIN.

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk. kesian betul.
eh, aku ada hp lama. nak pinjam?

Hey! its also a sign for u to CHANGE HP like me! Join me! join my comunity!

*~leAjoo~* said...

gal..i speechless di...
ohya...i hv old hp if u dun mind :P
30 steps...hehehhe

Cheryl a.k.a. Shang Hui said...

Thanks everyone~~
My dad bought me a new handphone..
A SEk550i...
petite n detailed.. like it~