Thursday, November 22, 2007

MY Sushi~

I'm really proud of myself. Seriously, this is the first time I succeed in the kitchen without my grandma's assistance (don't count those instand food in). My grandma always want to help. Whenever she sees something that looks not so right, she says, 'Haiyah... let me do larrrr... you go aside...'

This time, finally, I managed to make myself some Sushisss!! Some Sushis which I think they look like Sushis!!
See~

Half cup of rice with 1 piece of seaweed and 2 crabsticks plus some leftoevers...


I always wanted to do it. Since the passion was still there, I started off immediately. I'm someone who colds down easily.

Coincidencely, I've planned to bring my lil siblings for a walk on the next day. It's not a bad idea to have Sushis as lunch~~~
Of course, without my sibling's assistance, I'd have finished everything at 3am, contrary to the fact of 1.30a.m. (I started at 11.45p.m.)

Thank you~~~

No comments: