Monday, January 10, 2011

2010

1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Tickle Carpy.
Rub Jibubu's belly.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Resolution? Like... Not getting any fatter?
Rep Ipsa Loquitor.
Don't know the meaning leh. Go Google. *haolian*

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Jibubu!!!

Oh yea. She was smiling at the camera.
Can you see the baybees?
She was a mother of 4~!!
Quadruplets can you imagine that??
She's not that close to me though.
(and now she is a mother of 9.)

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Thank God, none.
My maternal grandma passed away early this year though.

5. What countries did you visit?
Australia, Taiwan, China, Egypt.

I visited first two, my Sims visited the subsequent ones.

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A boyfriend.

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The last day of August.
Happy Merdeka!!!

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not to leave a single scratch on the car.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not able to shape perfect eyebrows.
And not able to eliminate blackheads for good.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had to break my own skin to pluck my ingrown hair.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Saving plan.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Carpy.
He waits for me until I get home.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Cheryl Chung.
She knows that she is fat and still not being discipline in controlling her diet.
Some people would never learn.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Apparels,
insurance,
bags,
apparels,
skin care products,
apparels,
petrol,
apparels.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Carpy moves into the household!
And...
Dad registered a Tucson under my name as my graduation present.
I know I sound like I am showing off but I was (and still am) really very excited about it leh.

16. What song will always remind you of 2010?

None.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:

- happier or sadder?
I have always been =) and =( and =) and =(
I can't tell.
- richer or poorer?
I have no idea.
- thinner or fatter?
Fatter

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Eat.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?

Eat.

20. How did you spend the holidays?

Scratching off all the itchiness which were caused by summer mosquitoes.

21. Did you fall in love in 2010?

I've been in freefall for 2 years?
My birthday wish new year wish christmas wish taipousam wish when-u-see-a-shooting-star wish is to fall in love.

22. How many one-night stands?
None.

23. What was your favorite TV program?
U ingat u sangat hebat Mentega yang terbang: diari ulat merah jambu yang miang
Kidding.
Gossip Girl.
(try googling ulat)

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?

Neh.

25. What was the best book you read?
Dan Brown's - the deception point

26. What was your favorite film of this year
?
a) Inception.
b) A bastard's story. Okay, again, kidding. *testing limit*
It is just the direct translation from the chinese title of Hachiko: The dog's story
It is 八公的故事 in chinese ma.

27. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Futuristic.
or classical.
They are the same anyway. *still testing limit*

Kay la I was in love with high-waisted flared skirts last year as they cover my tummy and thighs the best.

28 Whom did you miss?
My boyfriend. *still testing limit*

29. Who was the best new person you met?
Cheryl Chung Shang Hui. *enough or not?! Can't be a bit serious?*
Nay she isn't me.
She's the infamous alter ego of mine.
Strictly speaking she's not new,
but I discover her existence only in year 2010.

30. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Don't dress as if you are fuckable if you are not.
Eh... Some narcissistic bastards think that they are so good looking and everyone is gladly to be fucked so strictly speaking, it has nothing to do with our dressings.
BTW I didn't get shagged by that horny head.

1 comment:

MY said...

"U ingat u sangat hebat Mentega yang terbang: diari ulat merah jambu yang miang"

meh lei geh~~~~~~~~~

and the bastard's story..
ahahahahahaaaaa XD