Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nothing beats going out with the soulamate

When it is a public holiday, you would feel mental imbalance if you stay home, doing assignments.

Although recently I get addicted to assignments, i.e., whenever I have one done, I would feel uber satisfied, I still need to get out occasionally.

Hence, the soulamates' hang out.




No. No typo.
The a is meant to be there.
(the word is originated from typo though)



*nanana are you scrolling up and down trying to match the mouths with the eyes??*

Somehow I wished that it could be a 4-people-outing.



Okay regardless from what angle Mei Yi tried to shoot and what position I attempted to shift,
our kawan would be in the picture.
Alright I understand. All he wants in his life is to have a picture taken with me.






Yo my baybee's daddy,
I hereby command you to appear before me as soon as possible.
Seriously,
what takes you so long?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you cut the picture up so nice.. of course easy to match la.. :P

Ur Soulamate :) said...

SOUL-A-MATES~
SOUL-A-MATES~~
SOUL-A-MATES~~~
SOUL-A-MATES~~~~
SOUL-A-MATES~~~~~
SOUL-A-MATES~~~~~~

hehee..