Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So that's the end??

3 years... and that is the end of it?

*wah raining. so ngam to be sentimental*

Over the years, I only have 1 long term friend in the college.
Well you know it, she's April.

Let me tell you what happen to my college
My college life has basically comes to an end.

I came to the college with my ex-boyfriend.
Basically both of us have no dreams to chase after - sigh I was unambitious that way.
It was my dad who made me take up the law courses.
I was like, well, since I had nothing better to do, I might just as well go for law.
I would take up anything as long as it is not a science subjects.
I had never passed my add. maths in school.
I was considered lucky to have obtained a beautiful C5 in SPM.
As for my ex-boyfriend, he missed me too much (muahaha) and couldn't stand long distance relationship, hence he came over to KL to continue his studies with me.
At the mean time, we got to know April and her secondary schoolmate, Wai Yee.
I wasn't really too close to my collegemates by then because my ex thought that people in the college were nerds and he didn't like joining them.

Somehow, he failed some of his subjects, and dropped off subsequently.
Then we broke up - the failure was one of the reasons, but it wasn't the main one.
Wai Yee failed too, and she had to retake all the four subjects, hence remained in the first year.

There left April and I.
Somehow, but I had forgotten how, we got to join in this clique.
They were the classmates, the gossipmates, the lunchmates, the clubmates, the outingmates, and we thought it was all good.

Well you get the idea- we thought.

Somehow, I had no idea how, things changed after the holiday.
It was quite heartbreaking.
We really like them but some people in the clique became very cold to April and I.
We had no idea what had happened.
People in the college could see that. They could see that we were no longer in the group and some closer ones started to question if anything happened.
For heaven's sake, we had no idea at all.
The clique just distant us for no reason - I did not say that it was their fault but at least let us know what had we done to make you guys do this to us.
Yes if any of you are reading, please tell us.
We used to be bothered and very concerned of it because we thought we were friends, not mere acquaintances.
We kept on tracing back, tried to think if we had done something wrong.
Nevertheless, things could not be seen clearly when we ourselves were in the mist.

Well, things become better now.
Although we are no longer belong to one same clique, we are still talking to each others.
It is uber childish to do those 'i don wanna friend you anymore' stuff.

In the final year, we somehow able to join in another clique - thanks to my brother's friend (hello Clement!!) and his friend.
I didn't know Clement was in the same class with me until my brother brought him to my house to have Chinese New Year reunion dinner (pitiful to have dinner on his own during CNY k?).
After we join in the clique, we sorta like superior (too much a word but you get the idea) over him because there are more girls in the clique and the poor him always get bullied.
Now I feel so wrong because I always show him my unhappy face but erm... he memang has the ability to memangzangkan (that being menggeramkan in Malay) me!
Sorry la Clem, you are really a nice person and I don't know why I treated you so badly.
I seek forgiveness please??
Okay I am forgiven. Yeap, I know I am, you are always nice that way.

This clique is cool.
I never believed in study group.
I think that it is necessary for this subject titled 'jurisprudence'.
It is one subject of which one would never be able to cover everything.
Plus! I have gone addicted with online shopping and I could surf all day long if I were to be left alone.

Occasionally, I did join some of the outings organised by cliques other than these 3.

College life ain't that dull afterall.

Thus concluded my 3-year college life.

What do I feel now you ask?
(alright you may not ask because most of you have probably gone through that but the future me would like to know. Hello me!!)

Not much.
Nothing.
I did not get too sentimental because I know that we did not only meet up with each others in the college la. We might not eat bak kut teh pearl noodles as lunch anymore but we could still hangout with each others anyway.
So yea, currently I really don't feel a thing, I guess most of you out there feel the same as I do.

Right. It's time to fill up my 3 months of break with some fabulous plans.
(shall start with the usual diet plan!)

No comments: