Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shopping alone

Don't feel sympathized for me.
I know it sounds pity to shop alone but then I really enjoy doing so.
Please don't say that I purposely said so because I couldn't find a companion.
I did need a companion for shopping in PC fair but that's a different case.

I am super indecisive afterall.
And I love doing comparisons around.
It takes long time for me to shop.
I don't mind scratching my face by returning the shop which I find to have the best bargain after checking out everywhere else.

Christmas songs and christmas decorations do make me sad - it reminds me that I don't have a boyfriend yet.Till then.

2 comments:

Ceddy said...

I have a boyfriend. And I shop alone ALL THE TIME. :) Guess who needs more hugs here?

Chan said...

nice shot on the castle :)