Saturday, June 6, 2009

Aloha!! Cristine is backed!!!

Ahahahahahaha Cristine... I just can't stop laughing when I see this name.
No, there is definitely nothing wrong with this name, it's absolutely feminine, elegant and normal.
(yea it would be better if a 'h' is added at the appropriate place)

But it's just too funny.
You know what? It used to be my name.
Btw, I gave myself the name 'Cheryl'. My parents didn't name me that.
I did it because of the reason laid down by Rafflesia Pong - people usually find it difficult to remember chinese name.
'What? Shang - what?' 'Shang Hui. Think of Shang Hai la if you forgotten my name.'
*few minutes later*
'Eh, Shang Hhhh...'
Yea, that's what happened when I meet with new friends.

Anyway. Cristine is definitely not that case.

The story goes like that:
So one day, Mei Yi told me I named myself Cristine.
It is something which happened 12 years ago.
She is repainting her house now and found a book which we used to pass it on others would write some stuff so that we would remember each others after graduation.
We called that 纪念册. Remember?

The said book, with rules somemore
(Mei Yi don't worry, we won't laugh at you. Everyone else is doing the same thing).
And just look at those rules...Translation:
1. Please keep it clean
2. Please do not tear.
3. Please do not simply draw.Can I consider this as simply drawing?
4. Please do not use Magic Color - as it will be printed to the next page!
5. Please put souveniors.

6. You must write down your name, Christian name, class, best friends.
7. You could only write 3 pages at most.

And...
the said 'Cristine'.I guess I simply named myself because it was the rule to write down ur christine name and it's better to obey it.

Nickname.. 蜈蚣. That's Milipede.
=.=
I used to have such a nick.
=.=
I donno why I have that nick until Mei Yi hinted me,
Neh, your surname is Chung ma, then people call u Chung Chung - 虫虫(worms in Chinese), then that's why u get that name lor.
Liddat also can.

That's not all. Check this out.

刘青云 and 米雪 used to be my favourite star.
Come on la. This is really funny okay?
Beh tahan...
Was working when Mei Yi sent me the message, reminded me of this - can't stop laughing and student thought that she played something wrong to the extent that I laughed until like that.
I guess they were in some really popular soup by then - I'm not the only one who wrote this leh.
It's embarrassing okay?

And you know I'm special.
And I've always been the special one.
Take a look at this, I'm the only one who had 3 signatures. In red.

Plus, your friend would probably love you more if you put some so called 'souvenior' into the envelope attached at the back cover.
Some put name cards, some put bookmarks, and the most popular ones are those sailormoon stickers- which used to be my hobby for collecting it.
收集金卡
-_-|||
Uber childish okay??
But that was what we used to do!!
Don't tell me u don't watch sailormoon or Power Rangers by then. Btw my favourite character was Sailor Mars, the coolest of all. If you don't, then you are OUT.

And you know what? The ultimate achievement in collecting the gold cards was to get 4 complete parts to form a huge sticker.
Completing the 2 parts is already difficult - much depends on lucks.
But fred not! If you get the sticker which you already had in your collection, you can exchange it with your friends anytime.

Last but not least.

I fail to translate it without losing the rhyme.
Good if u understand chinese because this is really funny.
Donno why I left such stupid stuff on ppl's book.
p/s: btw, I was a loser in playing those girl-games like batu seremban and rubber band hopping.
Every other girl has a set of it but I don't - I simply donno where to find cloth and most importantly, I donno sewing at all by then.
Tsk tsk tsk, loser.

No comments: