Saturday, June 6, 2009

When west meets east...

Creative or what?
When I tried to crush the Oreos into crumbs with food processor,
and failed miserably,
my grandma suggested me to use this - the thing which is older than my dad~

Eh it works very well leh!!!!
I'm gonna take this thing to my matrimonial home if I ever have the chance to get married.

Is there an English name for this thing??

1 comment:

Dan-yel said...

it's called a pestle and a mortar. The pestle is the stick, the mortar is the hole... I mean the bowl