Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Youth 09

One word. Boring.

I went as a volunteer, since April suggested that and I've got nothing better to do on Saturday morning (and since I have no reason to go Wedding Fair which was held in Mid Valley.)
*knot at the side ala April who coicidencely taken a picture in Karen Cheng pose in the same toilet. (stolen from her blog)

Sadly it was not as interesting as how I have thought it to be. I was assigned to entering data of the registered youths.
Approximately .. I've lost count. Few inches thick of forms, it seems that it's impossible for me to get all of them done. I actually quite enjoy doing this data entry - at least I don't have to stand still (some of the poor girls were assigned to guard the entry of PWTC, which served no purpose at all. Poor thing.) nor walk around, which purpose was to make the whole place more merrier. =.= I'm doing something productive - at least~April the flyer girl - who is very reluctant to be recognised as one. Anyway her job was about folding the flyers instead of distributing it - which was very productive too.

Anyway, as expected, I couldn't finish it even when my shift was over. Really not as easy as seen lor. I thought I was pretty good in that because I could read fast and type fast which was some crucial criteria to be a efficient data entry clerk but.. Nay.. I failed. What to do... The event was too happening and more and more youths were got themselves registered hence it was some never ending work for us.

Anyway, I passed it on to someone else who seemed very free and was desperately needed to do something... and went on tour around with April.

What were interesting you ask?? Erm... Exotic animals exhibition by Rakan Muda.I"m glad that April is an animal lover too~ You know, I've always wanted to have a tarantula but... sigh.. I really can't afford it. Tarantulas, unlike disgusting fleshy fat caterpillars (yucks to the max) are so cool and so cute~!!The only similarity between snake and caterpillar is that both of them have no legs.
Besides that, snakes are way more approachable than caterpillars. Yuck. And poor thing, this snake is no longer cold-blooded.

Okay, animals aside. Apparel stalls? I wasn't in the shopping mood so whatever I saw didn't suit my taste. Sad as it may sound, I'm trying to write it as happening as possible but I couldn't cause there wasn't any remarkable booths which me or April would go like 'oh, oo, wah'.

You know? I've always into music... sadly.. this time is an exception..
I just couldn't stand the performance of those bands...
It's subjective anyway, perhaps I'm not good in appreciating emo bands.

Conclusion? Boring.

Oh ya. Show you a picture which makes everyone happy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaaaa!
Not funny right? But everyone in the LRT station was laughing at me while I took this picture. What's wrong with taking a picture of myself? It is very good to kill time lor. Ish.

No comments: