Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Randomly posted

I have been leaving my blog for sooooo long. It's already frozen I guess.

This entry is more or less like a weekly diary. A compilation of everything which happened this week.

1st March 2008
(hooiseh. got date somemore. so primary school)

The following paragraph will be written in Chinese. Chinese New Year Carnival organized by Chinese Society of S.M.K. Taman Connaught. Of course I have to write it in Chinese.

华文学会新春晚会。多么熟悉的一个词眼。


我似乎还能嗅到后台的味道,

还能感觉‘会前忧郁症’。

担心这,担心那...

当我们以为晚会办得很成功时,孰不知观众并没有同样的想法。

第一次当观众,没错,我觉得他们办得满成功的。

不对,大家只是在自己骗自己, 实际上,观众并没有你们想像中那么的享受。


Taking a pic of someone taking a pic of hwai li's

4th March 2008 ~ 7th March 2008

Exam mood. Most have them skipped the mock exams.
I'm considered very good le wei. I only skipped Public Law.
Sorry Mr. Wai Nyan.

7th March 2008
Shopping!!!!!

Eh.. tell you guys something. This is the first time I been to Bangsar Baru. Ask me why then I will tell u.

And I was truly glad to discover Bangsar Baru!!!! aiyo... I should have been there earlier..

And and, following the discovery of Bangsar Baru, I found a truly useful online shopping site. I feel I was in a mega virtual shopping mall when I was at Emmagem. Check this out girls, u really should~~



Try it~~ you won't regret~~


I especially love these from...

http://linniejewels.blogspot.com/


8th March 2008
Everyone knows what happened on this day.

Some call this the 2nd 516, which I think is bullshit.

The place I stay is no longer under Dato Tan Chai Ho. Tan Sri Abdul Khalid Ibrahim took it over.

Well, Datuk Tan, someone who can only be seen giving speech at occasions in the school, e.g., sports day, carnivals, etc.etc., compared someone who graduated from the University Malaya with a Bachelor Degree in Economics and later obtained an MBA from the University of Queensland, I think the latter could serve us more promptly.

Hope that my Taman Connaught wouldn't be changed to Taman Cendekiawan. Connaught, such a nice name.

10th March 2008
Happy birthday Yeng Chern!!
Happy be-earliered birthday Hwai Li!!


I paid RM46 to Skybar for drinking plain water~~ ^^
I can't drink because I'm a G6PD Deficiency. (Bullshit. simply say only. the only thing can't be done by a G6PD Deficiency is donate blood)

I have to put this pic because both YYs are way too pretty.

And this Lam Zhen Cheq really got no ears. He doesn't understand the meaning of 'come here n take pic together!!!!!' We were all waiting for him lorrrr.......!!!! duh.


Irritating.

Annoying.
Duh!!! enough or not?????

11th March 2008
Again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HWAI LI!!!!!!


Today, perhaps, is my happiest day in my life. I can predict that, although it's only a quarter of the year.

Nothing can be happier than welcoming new life into my family.

Guess what??

My Gugu Jiaojiao (named by Ying Huey) have now became Daddy and Mommy of 4!!!

Come come, let you see their babies~~~ They are still very fleshy and could barely walk~

Next. Mommy sleeping with babies. Awwwwwwww... how sweet...